Thursday, August 5, 2021

Kallen Goes to Camp

This past Sunday until today it was Kallen's turn at Camp Lebanon.  Kallen brought so many tears to me at our goodbye.  We said goodbye and then I heard the cabin door reopen and him yell, "Mom!"  He was running to me and then gave me the biggest hug saying, "I love you and I'm really going to miss you."  A moment I will forever treasure.  Anyway even though goodbyes were hard, he did great!  He went with one of his best friends and had such a wonderful time. He did lots of swimming, ziplining, laser tag, shooting, worship, bible studies, and games.  Also was super cool that he had the same cabin and leader as Caleb did.  Love Camp Lebanon.





2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

I want to go to that camp, too! Awesome, Kallen!!

Anonymous said...

Glad u had a great experience.
G K