Today I arrived back home from a week away with some friends. We left last Sunday for Anna Maria Island, FL, and arrived back this afternoon. I have never been away from the kids that long and honestly knew Dad could do it all and wasn't worried. I cried harder when I got home because I missed everyone so much. The trip overall was so fun and beautiful! We spent the majority of our time talking. Besides that, it involved laying out, shopping, eating, being in our house's hot tub, and walking the oceanfront. We even got to see lots of dolphins which was a highlight of my trip. I'm so thankful for these girls and my family that love and support me so much. A week I will never forget!







2 comments:
A week relaxing with friends in the warm sun... Sounds PERFECT!! ☀️
Glad u had s great time. Everyone survived.
On with winter,
G K
Post a Comment