"I love to read" month always takes place in February at Legacy. In the past, the kiddos had to read a book, and then make a game, cereal box or trifold at home. The students then bring them all to share at school, it tends to be a lot of work for the parents (me). This year, the staff changed it up a little and made the projects all at school. It was fabulous! I had to do nothing but walk around each classroom and see their great projects. I loved their excitement and how proud they were of themselves of what they made. They really did an awesome job.
As for Elyse, she is older and hers involved reading a book about a "Hero of Faith" and then having a wax museum presentation. It was a lot of fun watching her become Corrie ten Boom.
Now that the month and competition are done, I just hope they strive to read as much as they have for the last 29 days!








No comments:
Post a Comment