Sunday, August 18, 2019

Elyse Gets Baptized

Praise The Lord!!!

Today marked a day that will for sure be in our ultimate top favorite days of Elyse!  She officially declared her love to always trust and follow Jesus in front of our church family.   She verbally expressed her love at camp this summer and knew the first baptisms that Constance held she was going to do it.  It was such a beautiful sight that brought so much joy and happy tears to dad and I.  Following the baptisms, Constance hosted a cake reception for the families and their friends.  We are so blessed that some of our closest friends decided to attend Constance with us today to celebrate her day with her.  Such a blessing today was, and so proud of Elyse!











3 comments:

Sandy said...

I sorry I missed your special day. I so proud of you and you love for Jesus. Love nana xoxo

Jenny said...

Elyse! So so happy for this sweet declaration you made. Sending you big hugs!

Kim Speckman said...

So happy to hear this! You are going to do great things for God, Elyse! Wish we could have been there!