Friday, February 15, 2019
Daddy-Daughter Ball
Tonight was Legacy's annual "Daddy-Daughter Ball". Elyse has been excited for this night since the first time we received Legacy's calendar last summer. All the girls from kindergarten to eighth grade love this night. It's where dads and daughters get dressed up, go out to eat, then back to Legacy for a night of dancing. The entire event is designed to make the girls feel loved and treated like the princesses they are. This year was extra special as one of my good friends (family friend too), Mandy came over to braid Elyse's hair. Elyse picked out exactly what she wanted and it turned out beautifully. (Special thank you to Mandy.) I can't get over how gorgeous my baby girl is inside and out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I hope they had a fun night out - Elyse looked so pretty and I love her fancy hair!!
Elyse you look beautiful. Growing up too fast. Did you dance with your
dad all night? Loved your hair.
G K
Post a Comment