Sunday, September 23, 2018

Camp Lebanon's Women's Retreat

These past few days have been nothing but beautiful and memorable.  Nine of us moms from Legacy have started building our own friendships without the children.  This weekend we adventured north to Camp Lebanon's annual Women's Retreat.  Amy has been going for years and raved on how much fun we would have, and she was not exaggerating.  We laughed so hard, ate delicious food prepared for us, worshiped our heavenly Father, and deepened our friendships.  I am so thankful for these women and this past weekend.  It was what I really needed right now.  I have a great feeling we will all be returning next fall too!

Special thank you to Dad (Nate) for stepping up and being an amazing father and husband so I could get a way for a while and come back home to a clean home and happy kids.  Love you!

Kendra, Chriss, Kristen, Mandy, Talisha, me, Amy, Melita, and Faith






3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Oh, how wonderful!! Good for you to get in some time alone with friends - looks like a blast!

Sandy said...

How blessed you are to be surrounded by a great group of ladies! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great girl time. Good for you. Thank you Nate for
encouraging Natalie to have this time.
G K