I've said this so many times and will say it many more, Legacy does such an amazing job at making our kids feel so unique, important, special and beautiful children of God. I truly am thankful they can go there!
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Star of the Week
As shared last year with Caleb, most schools have a "Star of the Day" where a child gets to bring in something to share. Legacy's kindergarten classes do that as well, but they also have a "Star of the Week". This week happened to be Kallen's and boy was he excited! We worked together to make his poster look and say all he wanted on it. He then was able to share it with his class and answer questions they may have had. Throughout the week he gets special fun privileges like wearing the "Star Hat", sharing his favorite books, getting little prizes and other goodies.
I've said this so many times and will say it many more, Legacy does such an amazing job at making our kids feel so unique, important, special and beautiful children of God. I truly am thankful they can go there!
I've said this so many times and will say it many more, Legacy does such an amazing job at making our kids feel so unique, important, special and beautiful children of God. I truly am thankful they can go there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So glad you guys are all well and hopefully enjoying the nothingness of January. Love the star of the week! He sure is cute!
Great job Kallen. You did a great job.
G K
Awesome!! Enjoy your special week, Kallen!
Post a Comment