Monday, August 21, 2017

First Day of School

The house became a lot quieter today as Elyse, Caleb and Kallen started school.  I usually dread this day and cry but today was so different.  Mostly because the kids were thrilled to start, they are done by 2 PM so I feel like I still see them, and as mentioned many times I love the school and know they are in great hands.  

Also, Legacy rocks every year at celebrating the first day with Pounce the mascot and the staff giving high-fives to every student as they jam to music running/walking the orange runway carpet.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

House will be pretty quiet until 2 pm. I know the kids are going to have a great
year. Ian is probably looking forward to his school too.
G K

Sandy said...

Where does time go! They look so excited to be in school and their new friends. Prayers for a good ,fun, year!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Look at those incredible smiles!! Hope school stays popular all the way through!