When I found out a month ago that our good friends that moved east were going to be at their cabin for a few weeks I knew we needed to make sometime work to hang out. Jenny offered to have us up today and I don't think Elyse has slept for three days with excitement to play with Aiden again. The six boys and Elyse all played so great together and my heart was full of joy catching up with Jenny. They are people that you may see and talk to only a few times a year but it always feels like I just saw them yesterday. I am sad to think it maybe another year before we get together again but I am thankful we had today!








3 comments:
So cool to see pics of you and Jenny and Elyse and Aiden again... Nothing beats good friends :).
Glad you could catch with Jenny and family. Looks like everyone had a great time.
G K
Nothing better then spending time with friends during the summer!!
Post a Comment