Monday, April 10, 2017

Stitches

Today marked a first for our kiddos (surprisingly it hasn't been sooner), stitches.  The victim sadly was Caleb.  I got a call around eleven today that he was running up the stairs at recess and hit his chin just right that it cut it wide open.  Ian and I went to pick him up and took him to urgent care to get six stitches put in.  Minus a few tears during each new needle poke he did fabulous.  I think the Popsicle at the end was a major incentive to be strong.  Very proud of him, in fact, I think he handled it better than I did today, ha!




3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Oh, no!! Poor Caleb, that had to hurt :(. We hope he is feeling better today, and that these are the last stitches in your house for a looooong time!

Jenny said...

Poor Caleb but looks like he handled it like a champ. The bragging rights of the first to get stitches are his!

Kim said...

Oh poor buddy! Glad to hear he is doing ok!!