Today we spent our day celebrating Ian officially becoming three, a preschooler. I can't get over how fast it is going. Not only are there no babies in this house, there aren't any toddlers either. Ian has quickly become one independent, intelligent, outgoing and humorous little boy; thankfully, he still is a major Mama's boy. He loves more than anything, his family, Grace and friends. A few other favorites of his are Mickey Mouse, his stuffed elephant, "Ellie", Puggles (Awana), swinging outside, singing, swimming, reading books, and eating fruit snacks. Words can't express the love I have for him and I know that will never change.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Ian
Mickey Mouse Party
Ian wanted a "Mickey Mouse" theme for his birthday. Even though he is not old enough for a friends party yet, we still threw him a small family party. He had decorations, he opened presents, ate his favorite meal (pizza), we sang to him, he blew out candles, and we all ate his yummy birthday cupcakes. I asked him at bedtime if he enjoyed his birthday and he responded with, "Yes it was a GREAT day!" :)

3 comments:
Happy birthday, dear Ian - looks like you had a fun day celebrating! Love you lots ❤️.
Happy Birthday,Ian! I can't believe you're 3 and growing up so fast. Glad you had a great day!
Ian you are a card. Love the pic and especially the one of him blowing out the candles on the cupcakes.
G K
Post a Comment