Most schools have a "Star of the Day" where a child gets to bring in something to share. Legacy's kindergarten classes do that as well, but they also have a "Star of the Week". This week happened to be Caleb's and boy was he excited. We worked together to make his poster look and say all he wanted on it. He then was able to share it with his class and answer questions they may have had. Throughout the week he gets special fun privledges like wearing the "Star Hat", picking out his favorite books, getting little prizes and other goodies.
Legacy does such an amazing job at making our kids feel so unique, important, special and beautiful children of God. I know I have said it before, but I truly am so thankful and love their school!
Picture I took of him before school
Pictures his teacher sent me from school today
4 comments:
You are a special star in Nana's eye too! Have a great week!! Love u
Caleb in kindergarten is still hard to imagine and the pictures make it seem real. He looks happy. 😊 So glad you guys love your school.
SO cool!!! Caleb looks like he's loving showing his poster to the class!
Good job Caleb. Wonderful job showing your poster!
G K
Post a Comment