Monday, September 12, 2016

Kallen's First Day of (Extended Day) Preschool

Kallen started preschool today and boy was he excited! He was ready to go with a smile on his face the moment he woke up.  I made him give me goodbye hugs and kisses, but once I let go he ran right into class as if he has been going for weeks.  Knowing his teachers and seeing the routine with Elyse and Caleb the last few years I think is what made him so much more ready.  He goes Monday and Wednesdays.  The thing he was most excited for this year was eating lunch in a lunchroom.  I'm so happy for him but sad too, our babies are growing up way too fast!



2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Now he's the big guy at preschool!! Hope your first day is amazing, Kallen!

Sandy said...

Welcome to the big league! He was SO READY!!