Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Central Park

I have made it a mission this summer to try lots of new parks and create lots of new memories with the kiddos.  So when temps were in the low 80's today with a breeze it was definitely going to be a park day.  We headed west to Maple Grove to try their "Central Park".  The pictures online didn't do justice, the kids had a blast!  There was tons of fun climbing activities, slides, sand play, and my favorite, a park with no swings.  The kids loved it and I know we will be back this summer for sure.






















3 comments:

Sandy said...

WOW! What a fun park I would like tom go and play :)

Kim said...

That looks like a super fun park!!

Anonymous said...

Parks are a lot of fun. The kids are getting so big and exploring
everything.
G K