Monday, November 2, 2015

Gray Ghost Run

The city of Anoka which is located in our county is known as the "Halloween Capital of the World".  The entire month is filled with events revolving around Halloween.  They end their month of activities on Halloween day with a 5K costume run and parade.  A few of my closest friends asked me to participate with them, I was hesitant at first since I've never done a 5K before, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to dress up as a Disney villain and spend time with the girls.  

The race was a lot of fun, so much that I see myself doing it again next year and maybe a few more before that one.  I joyfully finished and even was able to celebrate with dad (Nate) and Elyse who came to cheer me on.  

THE DISNEY VILLAINS
Steph (Mother Gothel), Rachel (Ursula), Heather (Maleficent), (Yzma), Nicki (Cruella), Rebecca (Captain Hook) and Steph (Queen of Hearts)













3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Looks like fun - LOVE the costumes!!

Sandy said...

Way to go Natalie! Glad you had a good time , you girls looked awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Costumes were so cute.
G K