Saturday, October 3, 2015

Picking Weeds

My mom, the kids' Nana came up yesterday to spend the day with the kids and give me time to get all their clothes changed/rotated out for the colder weather.  I can't thank her enough for her help so that I was able to get that done.  Dad (Nate) can't thank her enough for taking the boys out to their rock-pit to have them weed the entire thing.  I was beyond surprised to see they did it all, it looks fantastic and now playable again.  

Special thanks again Mom/Nana for your help and patience with the boys to get their rock-pit looking great again.





2 comments:

Sandy said...

Was so proud of how the boys wanted to do it and surprise daddy. They worked so hard and never complained. They said it was their garden and needed to take care of it! Your raising some good boys! Love those kiddos!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nothing like dirt and rocks to keep the boys entertained. Good job Sandy!
G K