Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Preschool Helper

One of my favorite things about being a mom of a preschooler is being the helper for the day.  I got to help Caleb's teachers wherever needed, but spent majority of the day playing with Caleb.  It was so enjoyable to watch him do his thing during class as well as interact with his classmates.  We sang, danced, prayed, did art, played inside and out, and ate snacks.  On the way home, Caleb thanked me for going, when I should have been thanking him first for sharing his day with me.





4 comments:

Jenny said...

AWWW! So fun! I bet Caleb felt super special having his mom there for the day!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie and kind.
Glad that all was enjoyed.
G K

Kim said...

How fun! It is so fun to watch the kids in their own element!

Sandy said...

Growing up too fast!