Both lefties???
Monday, March 23, 2015
License Bureau
After dropping the two older kids off at their schools, the younger two were dragged to the License Bureau with me so I could get my drivers license renewed. I was dreading this day since I got the postcard. Not because it costs money or involves a horrible picture, but because of the long lines and slow service that usually occurs. Well I was beyond grateful today as there was only one other person in there, and both Kallen and Ian were amazing! They sat in their chairs, wrote in their saftey swim book with their green flower pen, laughed and sang to one another. Now I just hope my drivers license turns out as great as the experience to get it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a couple of cuties especially when they are do entertaining each other in this situation.
G K
Good Boys!
Post a Comment