Monday, November 3, 2014

Not What I Expected

Kallen is our orneriest kid by far.  He is constantly testing boundaries and doing such humorous things.  Therefore whenever he is not present and I don't hear him, I am very nervous as to what he is up to.  Well on Saturday we were all in the toy room except Kallen.  So I got up to see what he was up to and to my surprise he grabbed a blanket, book and was quietly reading his baby to sleep.  So precious.  I stood there for a short while before getting the camera just watching my busy boy being so calm, gentle and loving.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Kallen. Never a dull moment.
GK

Jenny said...

I think the hat while reading to baby showcases his personality well. Such a sweet moment.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Awwww, love it! And the headwear enhances the whole experience :).