Monday, August 11, 2014

Kalahari Resort

As I sit down to type this post I quickly become sad that I am back home.  That's because for the past week we have been at the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells with Nate's family.  We had an amazing time of water park fun, theme park play, eating and hanging out.   The weather could not have been any more perfect so needless to say, we all had a wonderful time!  

A humongous thanks to Nate's parents, Mike and Kathy for taking us all on such a great vacation.  Thank you so much, we had a blast and love you both very much!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great vacation. Everyone as having fun. Great pictures.

Sandy said...

What a wonderful time you all must of had. Pictures look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time we had. It couldn't have been better. Great pics of everyone.
G K

Shawn and Amelia said...

SO much fun!! I wish we could back time up by a week so we were getting ready to go instead of unpacking :( . Thanks for sharing all your pictures (and your incredible kiddos)!

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time!