Monday, July 14, 2014

Rotating Toys

I used to rotate toys non-stop at our old house because of space.  Once we moved I was blessed with having a separate room that held all the toys perfectly.  However, the kids started fighting over them or got so bored because it was always the same.  Nate suggested we start rotating again, and low and behold, great days like today take place.  Every two or three months I bring out new toys that keep the kids entertained for at least one week.

And yes you would be correct, it's still July; my kids are wearing long sleeves and pants because it's cloudy, 64 degrees with lots of wind :(

Ian loves it too because today he got all the kitchen toys which happen to be some of his favorites since no one else touched them.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Always love seeing happy kiddo's!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

We rotate toys still, too... A pain to do it, but so worth the next few days of occupied kids!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
GK