Thankfully Elyse and Caleb were both potty trained at or by two. Well now that Kallen is just over that, we use cloth diapers and the boy poops non-stop, I am so done with diapers on him! Therefore, we have been bribing him with candy and Elmo underwear that he loves to wear. The problem we were having was that he would not poop sitting down, until yesterday. He was reading books with me while on the potty and low and behold, he went #2. I started jumping up and down, I was so proud! I then continued having him try throughout the day. He is nowhere potty trained, but he will spend his mornings sitting on the potty and trying. It's a good start, right?!?
GOAL: Kallen wears only underwear by the end of summer.
I am more than happy to take suggestions from other moms out there on how you got your child to stop playing and use the potty?
1 comment:
1) Your kiddos are beautiful. Thank you for keeping up with lots of pictures!!!
2) Cade got to give everyone in the house a skittle when he went. He was so proud to walk around and hand out the skittles. It worked for us to get him away from his toys. And his sister was very helpful ;)
Post a Comment