Wednesday, November 6, 2013

First Snowfall

Kids woke up this morning to see a few inches of snow on the ground.  As you can see from the pictures, it was beautiful, and brought them a lot of excitement and joy.

Oh yeah, Caleb is really confused now why there are no presents and birthday cake for him today.



4 comments:

Kim said...

Yuck! Keep it there! Poor kid is going to have a long month of snow and no birthday. :)

Unknown said...

I love this! Our couch/front window looked similar this morning! It is so weird how much they all look alike...at least in these pictures.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Awww - even I could get excited about snow in November with those sweet smiling faces!! Still, I hope you get some more warm fall days before winter is here to stay!

Anonymous said...

Keep the snow up there. We will have it soon enough. In the mean time have fun playing in it.
G K