to this today....
That's right, our beautiful baby girl turns five and I am in ah of how fast the time has gone and how grown up she really is.
Nate and I daily thank God and Elyse's birthmother for her. Words can't describe how much we love her and are blessed to have her as our daughter.
Happy 5th Birthday, Elyse!
We love you and always will.
5 comments:
I thank God every day for Elyse knowing the love and laughter she has given me. Happy 5th Birthday sweetie! Love Nana xoxox
My how the time has flown by! Happy 5th birthday Elyse. Have a great day with the family.
G K
Happy birthday Eylse! We love you so much and we hope you have a fabulous day!!
Hope your birthday has been extra super happy, Elyse - 5 is the big time!! Lots of love from all of us!
Happy 5th Birthday, Elyse! It feels like just yesterday that the phone call came with the promise of a baby. Such a joyous day that was. Hope you had a wonderful day, Elyse!
Post a Comment