Even though Elyse will be going to the same preschool (Family of Christ in Ham Lake, MN) this year with many of the same classmates, it's still hard to watch her go to school the first day. She currently is attending the extended day, which means the boys and I are alone until almost 2:30 every Monday and Wednesday :( However, the joy and excitement on her face as she walks into class makes it all worth it.
5 comments:
She's growing up too fast! Love her smile!! Nana G xoxo
So cute! (pretty sure that is the exact same outfit I just sent her for her b-day. headband included! :) Thankfully I sent the gift receipt too! Let her pick something else out that she loves! :)
Elyse, you look so grown up and excited on your first day! Hope it was every bit as fun as you expected :).
Elyse looks so excited about school. Can't believe that she is almost 5 years old-where did the time go? Dad and mom enjoy the time watching her grown up.
G K
Cute outfit Elyse! She looks pretty excited for school. :)
Post a Comment