Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2nd Year Cubbies

Tonight kicked off Elyse's second year as an Awana Cubbie.  Sadly her class was separated due to an increase in children; however since she still had the same teacher and her best friend she couldn't have been happier.

What a difference a year makes!
AWANA 2013
 
 AWANA 2012

6 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe how different she looks! Chloe starts Cubbies tonight, and she is so excited!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

SO much growing up between those pictures - wow!! Hope Elyse loves it just as much this year!

Sandy said...

What happen!! She looks so grown up! I know she loves going to see her friends.

Jenny said...

I thought about you all last night and missed you! Glad she had a good time.

Anonymous said...

What a great smile! What a difference a year can make. Have a great time.
G K

Vicki S. said...

Love that girl!!!