Monday, July 15, 2013

Enjoyable Summer Morning

There are many reasons why I am thankful for Nate.  Without a doubt, this morning I was thankful for him financially supporting us so I can be a stay-at-home mom everyday.  I would not trade my career for anything; especially when I have mornings like today!  All three kids were super obedient, we had company over for awhile, and then in almost 90 degree heat, I got to relax outside while watching them joyfully play in the water.  LOVE SUMMER DAYS!

A special thank you to Nate for enabling me to have memorable mornings like these.
 



Caleb filling Kallen's boat up with gas :) 
Caleb then decides it's more fun to water Elyse :)
 

4 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Looks like a perfect morning! I agree that summertime with the kiddos is the best!!

Jenny said...

Your morning sounds similar to ours. Such a blessing it is to be a Mama at home.

Sandy said...

What a way to keep cool on these hot days! Thanks Nate!!

Anonymous said...

Love those water babies!!! What fun. Thanks for sharing.
G K