Anyway, on Saturday, I was so overwhelmed with kindness and love when Nate and my mom threw me an early 30th birthday party. The party was nothing but fun! About 40 adults and 25 kids packed the house for some great fellowship and food.
I want to thank everyone that came as it was the perfect way to celebrate turning 30!
Biggest card my kids have and will ever make for me :) As a gift, Nate bought blinds for the kids' rooms. Therefore, he used an old one for the kids to paint me a beautiful card.
Some of the people that helped make my day so special. Apologizes if you were not captured in a photo.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there! Happy early Birthday! We love you!
What an awesome way to celebrate turning 30... And you!! Glad you had such a special event to mark the occasion!
Happy 30th Birthday Sweetie!
Love mom xoxo
Happy birthday Natalie!
G K
I am SO sorry we missed it, looks like a great time!!! {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment