Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Celebrating Kallen

Last Saturday, Kallen celebrated his birthday with some of the people that love him the most, us and two sets of grandparents. The party was very low key which was perfect since sadly he was not feeling the greatest. We had a monkey theme because he was given the nickname, "Chunky Monkey" at a few months old. As you can see from the pictures, I think he had a very successful 1st birthday party. I still can't believe he is 1!!!
 



 

   

4 comments:

angie leverence said...

What a fun party! I'm feeling this "I can't believe it" thing with Tate too. He is 3 in 2 and a half weeks. Great party pictures! :)

Kim said...

Looks so fun!! Wish we could have been there! We love you Kallen! Happy birthday!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Looks like a fun - and yummy! - birthday celebration. Thanks for sharing it with us! :0)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that Kallen is already a year old. Hope is feeling better!
G K