Friday, March 1, 2013

"All Done"

If you ask a mom what are baby's major milestones, she would probably respond with, first tooth, their first time smiling, laughing, crawling, and walking.  I too consider those major milestones, but one not on all moms' list and my favorites is, their first time signing.  Starting last week Kallen finally began signing, "All Done".  This is the first step to him being able to sign lots of words, communicate with us and hopefully reduce the many tantrums a toddler has.  As you will see in the video, he not only signs it, he says it too; such a smart little boy.  Love him and I am so proud!



all done lunch.wmv from NSquared on Vimeo.


kallen all done from NSquared on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Smart little guy!Now start working on MORE!!

Jenny said...

So cute! Such a smart boy and such a great thing when they start to say things!

Shawn and Amelia said...

How adorable is that?! I also absolutely love the beginning of the communication phase - so much fun!

Anonymous said...

He is growing up too fast! Can't believe that he is almost a year old.
G K