Friday, March 22, 2013

A Future Good Dad

While I was cleaning Kallen up from lunch, I looked over to see Caleb carrying Elyse's baby doll stuff.  He then sat on the couch, pulled out the bottle and began feeding the baby.  No lie, did it for at least five minutes.  This is also the best picture I could capture because he did not want to move or stop feeding the baby.  So sweet!

As for those of you that think having boys play with dolls is not masculine.  I 100% disagree!  In fact, I think it's more masculine and only foreshadows them becoming an amazing dad.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

He's going to be a awesome dad! He has such a soft and loving heart. Love you , Caleb! xoxo Nana

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!!
G K

Shawn and Amelia said...

I love that Caleb has such a gentle soul, and bet he'll always take great care of people his life!

angie leverence said...

THAT IS SO COOL! I long for the day Tate will sit still that long and show that level of compassion, it's coming!