Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kallen Turns 11 Months

A tear is slowly running down my cheek as I type, Kallen turns eleven months today.  As previously posted, he grew what felt like six months last month alone, so I am excited to see what month eleven has in store for him. Overall, we are overjoyed to celebrate Kallen being eleven months old today.
Kallen, we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful last month being a baby before you officially become a toddler.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are letting him become a toddler? I am officially making my kiddos stay babies forever :)

Sandy said...

Happy 11 months big guy!! Love You xoxo

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting1 at least he looks like a very happy boy! We love you Kallen!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Crazy how fast 11 months have gone!! You might be growing up quick, Kallen, but we're so glad you're still a little guy to us!

Anonymous said...

Kallen is getting so big! Can't believer that he is almost 1 year old.
G K