As many of my closest family members and friends know, I am not a fan of character wear. I ask people to please not purchase any clothes that have what I consider dumb phrases or pictures of characters on them. Although I do make an exception to pajamas. I don't care what pajamas people buy my children because they never wear them outside the home. Well that is until today. Elyse's preschool had "Pajama Day" today and boy was she excited! She came running down this morning in both her princess top and Hello Kitty pants. With a big smile on her face she said, "I couldn't decide which one to wear since I love them both so much, so I am just going to wear one of each." Plus to top off her day, she gets to carry around Rapunzel too :)

4 comments:
She looks adorable!! Come on over for a sleep over at Nana's house!!
What???? You don't like character clothes?? I didn't know that! :)
Love the P.J.'s Jammie day must have been a trend. It was jammie day at work today too.
Elyse looks so snugly and sweet! Hope you used it as an excuse to stay in your jammies all day, too!!
What's a girl to do but wear her best!! Glad Elyse had fun a preschool.
G K
Post a Comment