Tonight was "Camouflage Night" at Awana and Elyse didn't want to miss out, but didn't want to look unfashionable either. She tried on Nate's coat and quickly informed me it was too big, heavy, not stylish and not pretty. So she improvised. She decided to wear his camouflage belt as an accessory and go in all black and brown. She then said to me after getting ready, "Mama, see I make camouflage look good."
I also asked her to just stand by the wall for a picture and by no surprise she starts giving me a bunch of different poses. Well you get the idea of her outfit.
5 comments:
Watch out runway! She's a beauty!!
Too funny with all the poses! But what kid has camouflage stuff?! Seriously weird theme for little ones...
Love her! She is so cute and full of personality!!
What a model!
G K
She is getting so big! I rememeber when she was stil so little and I watched her in the gym daycare. I miss you guys alot, hope all is well!
Post a Comment