Thanksgiving is a holiday that tends to be focused on either football, shopping the next day (or this year at 9 PM) and/or food, instead of thanks. As I am typing that thought, I realized there is so many things I am thankful for, these are just a few...
- Jesus Christ who loves me and sacrificed His life for my sins
- An amazing, patient, leading and handsome husband that I don't ever want to be apart from
- Three precious children that I love unconditionally
- A supportive and loving family that's there whenever needed
- Friends that I consider family
- Laughter, something I just don't do enough of
Hope you all take a moment today to celebrate and appreciate all you are blessed with.
Wishing you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
picture taken by Heidi McDowell Photography

3 comments:
Thanks for the photo credit shout out :) You guys rock!
Lots to be thankful for indeed!! (And love the picture!)
Amen, too.
G K
Post a Comment