Thursday, April 5, 2012

Couldn't Resist

Just before Kallen was born I came across two identical shirts in both Caleb and Kallen's sizes and totaling under $3, so it's no surprise that I couldn't resist not buying them. I don't plan on always matching my boys, but I also know this will not be the last time I do it. It's one of the many reasons it's great to have two children of the same gender.


7 comments:

Kate said...

That is adorable! Cute boys you have there!

B + A said...

Love it. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the look on Caleb's face!! Kallen looks pretty content too.
What a cute pic!
Love,G K

Jenny said...

So fun! I took advantage of some matching outfits at Carter's yesterday. I just couldn't resist either. And it's not often that you can find shorts in 6 months and 4T!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Love it! They are going to have SO much fun together!!

nick&abby said...

yay for matching babies! :) so cute

Vicki S. said...

I still try matching mine from time to time but it's hard when they range from 4T to mens large :)!! Happy Easter to your family!!!