Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Caleb is 11 Months Old

Caleb turns eleven months today and I just can't believe it. Our baby will be a year in one month, so bittersweet. He is growing up so fast and changing everyday. I can't believe how active he has become within the last few weeks, and I am so excited to see what month eleven has in store for him. Overall, we are overjoyed to celebrate Caleb being eleven months old today.
Caleb, we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful last month being a baby before you officially become a toddler.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! I can't believe we've never met him - it's been too long! Let's try to connect in early Jan. when all the holiday craziness is over. I need to see that baby bump in person. :)

Sandy said...

Happy 11m Caleb your growing up too fast. Love the new hairdo!!

Kim said...

11 months?!? Holy Cow! You are growning up so fast Caleb! We love you so much and can't wait to see you next month!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Love all eleven months of you, Caleb!! And the hair is looking good :0)

Anonymous said...

Getting bigger every day!!! Can't wait to see him.
Love,Grand K