Today, Caleb turns 7 months old. There are so many reasons we feel thankful and love him so much but here are seven in no particular order:
1. contagious laughter
2. inventive mind
3. drive to be busy
4. interest in books
5. easy going nature
6. hippo, dimple smile
7. sleepy cuddles

Happy 7 Month Birthday, Caleb!!!
4 comments:
Aw, I love the reasons you came up with... And we love you, sweet Caleb! Happy 7 Months (already!)!
Really?? 7 months?? I think the time goes faster when you are a mom! Caleb, I know you'll always be cute, but I wish you'd always stay little.
How the time flys when we are having so much fun. Happy 7th Caleb.
Love,Grand K
You are growing up to fast! Watching you roll and sit up all by yourself Nana is very proud of you! Lots of Love xoxo
Post a Comment