While Nate was outside today mowing the grass, I heard him shut off the mower and then he ran to grab Elyse. I was intrigued to what was going on. I grabbed the camera and went outside to find Nate and Elyse poking a stick at a very large turtle that took the day off from swimming in the pond to relax in the grass and sun. It was really neat to see, but that turtle did not like Nate and his stick!
4 comments:
That's one big snapper!
What a BIG turtle to find in your yard!!! I don't really blame him for not liking the stick.
That's one Big Turtle!!!
Surely someone in Coon Rapids knows how to make turtle soup!
Grand K
OK, I normally think turtles are pretty cool, but that guy is HUGE (and bordering on gross!)! Elyse looks like she's digging it, though.
Post a Comment