Everyday after Caleb's nap you can usually find him and I working on his tummy time. Once Elyse wakes up we spend the rest of our time waiting for Nate to get home either doing a princess puzzle or reading. Nothing too exciting, but sure do love hanging out with my loves.
Favorite parts of the video, how attentive Caleb is to Elyse while she reads to him and the precious kiss at the end. :)
4 comments:
I love the kiss too! Very precious!
Hi! I don't know you, but I found your site a couple months ago when Kelly Fischer linked to it on faceboook. I have an almost two-year-old daughter and am having a boy in June. My daughter LOVES this video and we've been watching it repeatedly pointing out the big sister and the little brother. I think she finally understands what "little brother" means!
So cute!I love how Elyse reads to him and even "sees" him in the book. :) They are so precious! Love on them for me!
How precious! Love to hear Elyse read she such a big sister.
Miss them. love & kisses xoxox
Post a Comment