Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPRING???

Yesterday was the first time since November that our yard had no snow on it, only grass. It was beautiful and us Klausers were so excited that spring was here. Well we went to bed with that thought and woke up to the disgusting sight of another 6-7 inches of snow.

Needless to say that our plans today were cancelled. Can't complain too much though, since I spent majority of my morning watching two people I love so much do this:

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Love days like that! Miss those kiddo's!

Jenny said...

Your day doesn't look that bad...not with those two cuties to love on. And...you silly, girl! I didn't even grow up in Minnesota and even I know good and well that Spring does not come in March. ;)

Jenny said...

P.S. I just got your comment and the tow truck just left. Lol! Had the car not sunk into several inches of mud (think sink hole in our driveway) maybe the boys would have had a fighting chance.

Anonymous said...

Couple of cuties!! Love the smile on Caleb's face. Elyse does a great job of reading to her brother.
Love, Grand K

Shawn and Amelia said...

So sorry about the snow, but glad to hear your day was fun anyway... The kids look totally happy to spend the day inside the house together :0)

Kim said...

So sweet! I just love those two!