We are in need of extra prayer tonight as Caleb's birth mother may make her decision by tomorrow. Please also pray for her to have wisdom, confidence and strength in making her decision.
We are holding onto His faithfulness.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know you, but found your blog and am heartbroken by your story. Psalm 116 seemed like a good verse to share tonight... God's blessings... -J
We don't know each other personally - I stumbled onto your blog, but my heart goes out to you. Your family has been in my prayers ever since I found your blog last week. My husband and I are working towards adoption as well, and I can only imagine how hard this time is for you. I'm praying that God watches over your family, and gives the birth mother wisdom and speed in her decision.
I also wanted to pass along one of my favorite verses: Isaiah 26:3-4 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.
I was just introduced to your blog today but I wanted to say that I will be praying for you today. As a birth mom myself I know how tough the decision is, especially being able to discern what's best for the baby instead of what's best for the parent. I will be praying that God will help to guide their decision for what is best for Caleb. Stay strong in the Lord, for He is with you!
Hello. I've seen your blog through a friend's facebook post and have been praying for your family. I can't imagine going through something like this. My heart and prayers go out to you all.
we are holding you up right now and have been constantly for the last few weeks. We are praying that the birth mom will have peace and sign the documents!!! Shelli from Ames
11 comments:
Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know you, but found your blog and am heartbroken by your story. Psalm 116 seemed like a good verse to share tonight...
God's blessings...
-J
We don't know each other personally - I stumbled onto your blog, but my heart goes out to you. Your family has been in my prayers ever since I found your blog last week. My husband and I are working towards adoption as well, and I can only imagine how hard this time is for you. I'm praying that God watches over your family, and gives the birth mother wisdom and speed in her decision.
I also wanted to pass along one of my favorite verses:
Isaiah 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.
I was just introduced to your blog today but I wanted to say that I will be praying for you today. As a birth mom myself I know how tough the decision is, especially being able to discern what's best for the baby instead of what's best for the parent. I will be praying that God will help to guide their decision for what is best for Caleb. Stay strong in the Lord, for He is with you!
I am a friend of a friend's and have been following Caleb's story...praying this morning for you all...
- K
Thinking and praying for all of you today. Please give the kids an extra kiss for us - love you guys!!
We've been praying! Renae has even reminded me a few times to pray for Baby Caleb. :)
Hello. I've seen your blog through a friend's facebook post and have been praying for your family. I can't imagine going through something like this. My heart and prayers go out to you all.
We've been praying!
we are holding you up right now and have been constantly for the last few weeks. We are praying that the birth mom will have peace and sign the documents!!!
Shelli from Ames
Praying for you this morning and just wondering if you had an update!
Post a Comment