Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Caleb is 3 Months Old

Today, Caleb turns 1/4 of a year, 3 months already. I thought Elyse's infancy flew by, but I feel that Caleb's is going even faster. He is growing up to be one handsome little boy. He is constantly smiling and cooing. Probably the happiest baby I have ever seen. Loves music, toys, his play mat, Elyse, being swaddled, and putting his hands together. Drooling has become a non-stop occurrence too, either early teether or constant bib wearer. All in all, we love him so much and feel so blessed to have him in our lives. We treasure every moment and everyday.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy 3 month big man. I love you so much.
Nana G. xoxo

Kim said...

Happy 3 Months Caleb! You are so precious! We love you so much and can't wait to see you again in a few months!

The Massons said...

so cute! we are continuing to pray for you guys!!!

Jen said...

He is definitely a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months old, big guy! Hugs and kisses are coming your way.
Love, Grand K

Shawn and Amelia said...

You're still little to us even though you're growing so fast!! Happy three months, Caleb - can't wait to see you soon!

nick&abby said...

yay! happy 3 months!
Can we please get our kiddos together when we are in MN at the end of June??

Annika said...

Hi, I commented a few weeks ago, a friend of yours told me about your story. I have been checking your blog frequently to see if you have heard anything. I want you to know, you are in my prayers and thoughts daily. Caleb is adorable!