Thankfully this handsome guy below still naps :)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Sleepless in Minnesota
So I have dreaded these days for over 28 months, the day where my child does not take naps. Unfortunately I think it may have come a little sooner than originally planned. Twice this week Elyse has decided she does not want to nap. She doesn't scream, fight it or complain, just sits in her room and sings. I went in today and asked if she was tired, she instantly said, "No." I gave her some books and successfully she spent the next 30 minutes having some quiet time. I don't believe her naps are gone forever since yesterday was 2 hours long. I also know she gets enough sleep since she sleeps 12 hours each night, but I still want to cry just thinking that this beauty below may not nap for me anymore.
Thankfully this handsome guy below still naps :)
Thankfully this handsome guy below still naps :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would like to officially welcome you to the No Nap Club! Misery loves company. haha. I bet she'll still nap sometimes...Aiden fell asleep today, but he was up at 6:30.
At least Caleb sleep well! Elyse will nap sometimes and sometimes not. I remember those days when the boys almost fell asleep at the supper table.
Love, Grand K
Ugggghhh. Willow has had the same kind of week. Today was day #3 of no nap :(. But if we have an errand, she will almost always fall asleep in her carseat! Goodluck hon!
Post a Comment