Love it!!!! So excited for you both and Elyse too. She is a big sister and you are a family of 4, so great!
Congratulations Klausers! You are blessed!! And Caleb is a very lucky little man!
Nate and Natalie, he is beautiful! Congratulations!The Wilkes Family
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!
Yeah!!! I think he looks like Elyse!!! I love his name! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
What a gorgeous son you have!! Thanks for taking time to share him with us on this special night, and CONGRATULATIONS!
God is Good! We are so happy for you guys. We think he even looks like Elyse.Tim & Christy
I am overjoyed for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet the little one! I'm sure Elyse is just happy as can be. Congrats!
SO Happy for you!! Your smiles say it all!!!! Give big sister a hug from me!
What a Great smile on Mom and Dads face! What a Great Christmas present! We all have so much to be thankful for.Love Grand K
Wow, he is gorgeous!! So many similarities to Elyse in this picture. Overjoyed for you guys :D. What a wonderful Christmas present.
Congratuliations Klausers!!! What a lucky little boy! :)I know you will LOVE having a little girl and a little boy. So much fun!
Congrats!!! Another handsome cousin for Chloe :) Love to all of you! Matt, Becky, Mackenzie, and Nolan.
How exciting! Congratulations!
YAY!!! We are trilled for you guys. That little boy is really and truly CUTE! We can't wait to meet him!
He is a beautiful newborn! Congratulations!
He is so perfect!! Congratulations! Elyse will be so thrilled to meet him...we can't wait to meet him as well!
so happy for you guys! he is absolutely beautiful! what a blessing!The Fiedlers
Congratulations on your beautiful little boy! I agree with the others that say he looks like Elyse. God's plan is perfect! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh I am so excited for you. One totally beautiful boy and one awesome little girl. Congrats to you all.Love, Letta
Love him! What sweet pictures! God has blessed you and us by placing Caleb in your family! I can't wait to hold him! Love you guys!
Congratulations, Guys! Having a little boy will be so much fun! I can't believe how much alike they look... I guess the Lord was always planning for them to be siblings.
Congrats! We're so excited for the new addition to your family.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Love it!!!! So excited for you both and Elyse too. She is a big sister and you are a family of 4, so great!
Congratulations Klausers! You are blessed!! And Caleb is a very lucky little man!
Nate and Natalie, he is beautiful! Congratulations!
The Wilkes Family
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!
Yeah!!! I think he looks like Elyse!!! I love his name! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
What a gorgeous son you have!! Thanks for taking time to share him with us on this special night, and CONGRATULATIONS!
God is Good! We are so happy for you guys. We think he even looks like Elyse.
Tim & Christy
I am overjoyed for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet the little one! I'm sure Elyse is just happy as can be. Congrats!
SO Happy for you!! Your smiles say it all!!!! Give big sister a hug from me!
What a Great smile on Mom and Dads face! What a Great Christmas present! We all have so much to be thankful for.
Love Grand K
Wow, he is gorgeous!! So many similarities to Elyse in this picture. Overjoyed for you guys :D. What a wonderful Christmas present.
Congratuliations Klausers!!! What a lucky little boy! :)I know you will LOVE having a little girl and a little boy. So much fun!
Congrats!!! Another handsome cousin for Chloe :) Love to all of you! Matt, Becky, Mackenzie, and Nolan.
How exciting! Congratulations!
YAY!!! We are trilled for you guys. That little boy is really and truly CUTE! We can't wait to meet him!
He is a beautiful newborn! Congratulations!
He is so perfect!! Congratulations! Elyse will be so thrilled to meet him...we can't wait to meet him as well!
so happy for you guys! he is absolutely beautiful! what a blessing!
The Fiedlers
Congratulations on your beautiful little boy! I agree with the others that say he looks like Elyse. God's plan is perfect! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh I am so excited for you. One totally beautiful boy and one awesome little girl. Congrats to you all.
Love, Letta
Love him! What sweet pictures! God has blessed you and us by placing Caleb in your family! I can't wait to hold him! Love you guys!
Congratulations, Guys! Having a little boy will be so much fun! I can't believe how much alike they look... I guess the Lord was always planning for them to be siblings.
Congrats! We're so excited for the new addition to your family.
Post a Comment