Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate


Today marks 31 years that my husband has been alive. I am so blessed to have him in my life and I love him for so many reasons; but here in no particular order are just a few (31 to be exact).
1. unconditional love he gives me
2. a devoted father
3. puts God first
4. his servant hood
5. patient
6. amazing leader
7. thrives to succeed
8. great listener
9. provider
10. sense of humor
11. exercise companion
12. lover
13. dependable
14. honest
15. good in the kitchen
16. faithful
17. builder and fixer of our home
18. dancer
19. handsome
20. heart for adoption
21. confident
22. intelligent
23. challenges me
24. outgoing
25. courageous
26. helpful
27. gentle
28. trustworthy
29. humble
30. protector
31. compassionate

Nate, I love you so much and hope you have a Happy 31st Birthday!

Side note: computer is still down, picture and post was uploaded while at my mom's last night in order to wish my husband, a Happy 31st Birthday today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate, dad & I must have something good, ha, ha.
Love, Mom