Well we successfully have made it through one day and two nights. The nights have gone well for the most part. Caleb is a wonderful sleeper and eater and I know it has only been a few nights, but I am praying that it continues.
Anyway, we got home around 5:30 on Saturday, and Elyse couldn't have been anymore excited to meet Caleb. The video shows exactly what I mean. Hard to hear, but she kept saying "Hi", "Caleb", and "Love you". Plus look at that smile on her face :)
At the end of the previous video she was running to go the couch in order to do this:
Not only is Elyse in love with Caleb, but I think he already loves her a lot too. Every time she talks or holds him, he opens his eyes. Their interest in each other has to be the most blessed thing I have every seen.
6 comments:
So cute!
So precious. What a wonderful family moment! We are so happy for you guys. Looks like Elyse is on her way to becoming a GREAT big sister. ;)
It's love at first sight! You guys make a beautiful family of 4!
So sweet! I want a turn to hold him but it looks like Elyse is doing a fine job!
Serious sweetness!! The very first minute where Elyse just gets in close and looks at Caleb is priceless!
SO PRECIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment