Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday Life Group

Last night Nate, Elyse and I had our last life group for the 08-09 season. We finished this year with a barbecue at our house. It was a lot of fun to hang out with friends, watch the kids play together and eat some good food! We feel so blessed to have them in our lives. We do plan on seeing them throughout the summer, but we take the summer off from the study. The babies below are all within 1 month apart. I think Elyse just looks much bigger and older, Nate says it's because she's closer to the camera, I just think she's that much bigger :) Side note: Elyse is wearing her hat just for Sarah

Willow (8 mon), Mariana (8 mon), Mason (6 mon), Elyse (7 mon)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness! how cute! seriously, elyse is the little ham...she knows what to do for the camera! now I'm sorry we didn't come, but i'm sure all the mothers appreciated not having aiden cough all over everyone. plus, aiden would have been the kid in the pic trying to run away. i hope you guys had fun. we'll get together soon!

angie leverence said...

Those are some good looking kids!