Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Lizard

While Elyse was playing I noticed she was constantly sticking out her tongue. I ran and got the camera and was able to show you Elyse's new talent. It' nothing too exciting, but still kind of funny. I also know it's not very lady like, but when a little lady is this cute, I think she can get away with it.
By the way, I want to apologize to family who have been waiting weeks now. I have been trying to catch Elyse pull herself up and wave bye-bye. I'll get it sooner or later, promise!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

She so cute she can get away with it. Can't wait to see her soon.

Love
Grams xoxo

Kim said...

Is that what Papa Speckman taught her when he was there last week?

CUTE!! Steven is already practicing so he can do it with her tomorrow!!

Love Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim

nick&abby said...

oh my word...I LOVE that! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I have never seen a baby stick their little tongue out on the side like that.
I don't know her uncle Steve, but I bet he showed her how to do this.
Love it !

Aunt Betty