Sunday, May 31, 2009

Her New Swing

Nate and I love to garage sale to get great kids stuff at great prices. I think we are pretty good at finding things, but I believe my mom tops us by far. She finds Elyse awesome toys, clothes and other goodies. This past week was no exception. She found Elyse an outdoor swing for about $5.00. Elyse loves it and I love the fact that my mom is such a great bargain shopper. Thanks mom for Elyse's new swing.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so happy you enjoy your swing. Now you can swing and watch all the ducky in the pond.

Love You
Grams xoxo

Kim said...

So cute! It looks like she is having fun!
Work on getting her to say Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim, ok. We want to hear it next time we see her!

Love you guys!
Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

Elyse looks so grown up in the new swing. She is really growing up fast. What are you feeding that girl? She is almost 8 months now, right? I like the bye bye, but what followed was better. Is that something that Daddy Nate taught her when Mommy Natalie wasn't looking? Oh no, wait a minute, we just saw Uncle Steve again didn't we? He taught her that! (: Cute.
Aunt Betty